As a woman a must have item in our wardrobe must be a good quality, long lasting pair of jeans. You can do so much with jeans, whether it's just a day out on the town running errands, taking care of the kids around the house, or a night on the town - they are one of the most versatile pieces of clothing we have. A fairly new company, founded in 2000, YMI Jeans is the leader in junior denim. As a mother in my early thirties, and having four children, I am not lucky enough to shop in the junior department. But also as a young mother of four I like to stay up to date in fashion and always try to look my best when out, even when running errands! Their jeans are so stylish and fun, with many options to choose from.
- Stylish & Cute
- Perfect Fit around the hips and throughout the legs
- They run about two sizes smaller than the norm - boosting your self-esteem with a smaller size!
- Price is average running from about $19.99 up to $48.00
- Free shipping on orders over $50, shipped ground and in the U.S. only
- They do not carry petite sizes and run long in length
- No refunds on sale merchandise (you can exchange or receive store credit)
Shop YMI Jeans at www.ymijeans.com YMI is also available in upscale department stores such as Nordstrom, Dillards, Macy's and other select specialty stores across the U.S. and worldwide. YMI products are available in sizes 0-13 in juniors, 14-24 in juniors plus, XS-XL in sports wear and 7-16 for girls.
Disclosure: Thank you YMI Jeans for providing me with a pair of jeans for the review. This in no way had any influence on this posting. The opinions here are of my own.