Featured Post for October 30th - CID The Dummy


CID The Dummy is an exciting full of energy video game that reminds me of the original games we all use to play when we were kids. This is a cute cartoon character made to look like the crash test dummy. He sets voyage to find a kidnapped girl while running into all sorts of obstacles. There are two tutorial levels that teach the basics of control and helps you to learn the moves that will get you through the game. The tutorials were real fun and helped alot, preparing us for our adventure. Our family has an age range from five all the way up to 39 and this was a big hit for everyone in our family. It was a bit difficult for the younger ones, I would recommend this game for anyone ten plus - the rating was right on. It has a rating of E for Everyone 10+ for light cartoon violence. The boys loved it as they found it challenging to get through each level.

CID The Dummy retails starting at approximately $19.99. It is available for the Wii, PC, XBOX, and PS2. Publisher is O-Games.

9 comments:

  1. This looks like it would be a fun game for my boys. They are getting tired of the few games that they can play.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a game my son (who is 10) would really enjoy. I like the graphics.We have a Wii so that would be the system I would choose. However, I wish they made it for the DS systems as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only one in my family that is 10+ and over is my husband. I'm not much of a video gamer :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My nephew, Cameron really LOVES to play videa games, and this sounds like a fun one to try. I miss the innocense of the games we played growing up, and at least this gets closer to it.

    Thanks so much!!
    Michele R.(CA)
    Luvkittysgiveaways at Gmail dot com
    Butterfly Whispers

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a nephew that loves to play on the Wii this would make a great gift for him.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My little guy is a bit young for this game. THe graphic look good. My nepehew might like it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would even like this one being a terrible gamer and might stand a chance with the kids- ok maybe not!

    baypayments at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete