BEARPAW


**Disclosure: BearPaw provided four of our family members with boots in order to write an honest review for our readers. No monetary compensation was received. The opinions below are that of my own and your opinion my vary.

One of my absolute favorite things about fall / winter is I get to bring out the boots! I love these shoes, they are so comfortable, keep your feet nice and toasty and easy to just slip on and go. I also love that they are so versatile - and can easily be pared up with just about anything. BEARPAW was founded in 2001 - can you believe they are that young? Feels like we have been wearing BEARPAW's forever! They use sheepskin to help create the most comfortable and stylish shoes. BEARPAW is not only available in the US, but in thirteen other countries too. My husband was sent the boots to the left. This is the Stowe Men's Boot. With genuine suede and water-resistant properties this is a very comfortable boot for any working man. The only drawback that my hubby found with the boot is it's weight. It was a bit heavy, but kept the feet very warm and secure. BEARPAW is a gift that will make any receiver happy - even my children loved their boots. My youngest daughter wears her's almost everyday and my youngest son wanted to sleep with his the first week he had them! My children a very rough with their shoes, like most children, keeping their shoes clean is not something they think about. The quality of the shoes is outstanding - that is one thing I love most about their shoes. I don't feel like I have to tell my daughter something every time she scrapes her shoe or her brother steps on her shoes! BEARPAW again, is a wonderful, and a must have for every winter season!

Visit BEARPAW at http://shop.bearpawshoes.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment