PeaceLoveMom


**Disclosure: I was given the thermal above in order to write this review. All opinions below are that of my own and your opinion may vary. No monetary compensation was received for this post.

Are you having a hard time trying to decide what to get Mom this year? PeaceLoveMom is the perfect site to find just what you are looking for! PeaceLoveMom is the celebration of Motherhood. Being a Mother, just the meaning behind the company is wonderful! They had sent my youngest daughter and I matching PeaceLoveMom Thermals - it was like an early Christmas present to myself and daughter. It had started getting cold outside when we received ours so it was perfect timing! First I have to say I love these thermals! They were so soft and the sleeves were a bit long which is how I love it so that my hands get the added protection. They are made here in America and are 100% cotton. I usually wear an XL, but thought that this might shrink a bit being all cotton, so ordered an xxl, that still was too small. It fits, but I would have liked it a bit bigger. So if you order, make sure you order a size bigger than you normally would wear.
PeaceLoveMom also carries a wide variety of other items such as tote bags, note pads, accessories, and kids shirts. The thermals start at $50.00 which I found to be the only downfall - it's a bit more than I would spend on a thermal let alone a shirt at all. On the other hand their customer service was great, the quality was decent and the story behind PeaceLoveMom is amazing! Mothers supporting Mothers!

Visit PeaceLoveMom at www.peacelovemom.com

No comments:

Post a Comment