Shabby Apple


**Disclosure: I was given a dress in order to write an honest review. No other compensation was received

With the holiday season here, I had started to look through my closet to pull out the holiday attire for this years parties and family gatherings. I am one that does not like wearing the same thing over and over. As I was searching around the net (where I love to do a majority of my shopping) I came across Shabby Apple, a stylish boutique with dresses that will flatter any occasion.

A big plus is that I loved that their dresses were stylish while not showing too much skin. The were sleek, classy and very hot!! They carry women's and girls dresses as well as fabulous accessories. The dress I received was very simply - which I felt made it more classy looking.
If you are not sure which dress to get - try Fit To Flatter; simply answer three easy questions and they will suggest a dress for you. Every woman deserves to feel beautiful. I can honestly say I am not big on dressed, but as soon as I put this dress on it gave me that extra self esteem that felt pretty darn good!

Visit Shabby Apply at www.shabbyapple.com

No comments:

Post a Comment