Simply Divine

**Disclosure: I was provided with a sample product of Simply Divine in order to give my honest opinions in this review. I was not compensated in any way. The opinions below are of my own, your opinion may vary.

Simply Divine is a product offered by Glowology - products which carry exclusive formulas developed to nourish, replenish and protect delicate and sensitive skin. Simply Divine is simply luxury for sensitive skin. Simply Divine comes as a deluxe gift set that includes Heavenly Honey Wash and Lovely Body Lotion.

I live in a higher elevation and as the seasons change so does my skin routine. As we make the transition from summer and the hot humid heat to the forty degree chilly winds my skin needs some extra special attention during times like that. What I liked about Simply Divine is that it did not leave a greasy feel on my skin and that even though it was made for sensitive skin, that did not take away from the fragrance.

Visit Noodle & Bro for more information at www.noodleandboo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment