Shred Sled

**Disclosure: We were provided a Shred Sled for review at no charge. The opinions below are those of my own and your opinion my vary

Shred Sled is the first 4-wheel in line, dual-deck board. It is two decks connected by a flexible middle component that revolve around horizontal and vertical axles. Basically its like snowboarding, surfing and skating all wrapped up in one. We were not too sure what to expect. When it arrived only us parents were home with the two little ones and none of us could get up on it!! I could not wait for my teenage son to try it out, he's pretty good at skateboarding and I knew he would be excited to try this. We took it outside and without any hesitance he hopped right on and off he went! I was in awe, this was so amazing to watch - it was so easy for him -

He is still the only one who can get up on the Shred Sled, but he loves being the only one who can ;) I still cannot believe how easy it is for him to hop up on it and go. If you have a skateboarder in your family this is the perfect gift!

You can visit Shred Sled at www.shredsled.com The shred sled starts at $119 and for a limited time you can get free shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment