FotoBox Plus

**Disclosure: I was given a FotoBox Plus to review so that I can give you an honest and complete review. No other compensation was received. The opinions below are of my own and your opinion may vary.

As a Mother of four beautiful children I love taking pictures! I don't have my pictures printed out much, usually I will just store my photos online to share with friends and family via email. FotoBox Plus by honestech is an easy to use slide show creator. With the device above you simply plug it into your USB port after you have inserted your camera's SD card. The FotoBox user interface appears on your computer screen to create a slideshow. I love that there is no software to install, you simply plug it in and create!!

FotoBox has many fun ready-made themes to help create your own slide show. The device allows you to crop, rotate, remove red-eye, adjust brightness and even add graphic effects to pictures. What is fun about it is you can also add music and voice-over narration to your favorite pictures.

Visit honestech at www.honestech.com for more information

The FotoBox retails for $79.95

No comments:

Post a Comment