The Boys Store

How frustrating is it being a mother of boy's and not having many options when it comes to choosing our son's clothing. I remember when my son was younger - I would take the kids shopping and there would be tons and tons of options for my daughter, then when it was my son's turn we were stuck in a little corner in the back of the store with about two racks of clothes!! When I heard there was an online store that carried only boys clothing I could not wait to check it out!! Even better that it was online as I am a huge fan of online shopping! The Boy's Store is also very friendly and always willing to help you find what you are looking for - and just for being on their mailing list you are entered to win a $25 gift certificate!! They sent my son an outfit to wear, he loved it, said it was so comfy! He goes through his clothing pretty fast and I am always having to wash his clothing two to three times a week. We have had this outfit for a couple months now and I have to say it has upheld nicely! He is very picky - especially for being a boy, he will only wear certain styles and colors. So....if he is happy - it makes me happy!

Visit The Boy's Store at www.theboysstore.biz

No comments:

Post a Comment