Sibu

**Disclosure: I received no compensation or products for this feature.

Sibu is a beauty system with an unique inside out / outside approach to promote healthy skin, hair and nails. Sibu products are free of preservatives, it is a 100% all natural product.

"From our innovative liquid supplement and soft gel supplement, to our facial soap and daytime facial cream, beautiful skin, hair and nails are nourished from both the outside in, and the inside out. Each Sibu Beauty product is packed with nutrients from the sea buckthorn berry to revitalize, renew and replenish. High in the Tibetan Himalayas (12,000 feet above sea level) grows a tiny but resilient fruit that resists the harsh weather conditions and high altitudes. The sea buckthorn berry fortifies itself against the elements by producing an array of powerful nutrients. With over 190 bioactive compounds, sea buckthorn is an unsurpassed source of Omegas 3, 6, and 9. And it's a rich source of the elusive essential fatty acid, Omega-7, an essential fatty acid vital to collagen production and healthy skin, hair and nails. " (Sibu)

(This is what I will be getting Grandma for Christmas :) I love that it is 100% natural - as I get older I think more and more about what I put on my skin and more about taking the right approach to keep that "young" look! I have not tried this product yet - you can visit Sibu for more information at www.sibubeauty.com









No comments:

Post a Comment