Tony Hawk: The Ride

**Disclosure: I was provided with a review copy of Tony Hawk: The Ride. The review below is that of my own, your opinion may vary. No monetary compensation was received.

I have been anxiously awaiting for them to come out with a game like this. I am a mother to two boys who are very much into skate boarding. Ever since the Wii came out they have told me there should be a game like this. Finally!! I have not really seen this advertised much so did not really know much about it and the boys did not even know it existed. I have also heard some mixed reviews about this game on properly working.

Tony Hawk: The Ride gives anyone the real life experience of skateboarding. This unique motion-sensitive board controller redefines the action-sports genre by translating your body motions into the game. We live in an area of California where 90% of the time it's either too hot or too cold to play outside, so something like this is perfect for the boys to get their skateboarding fix!
I can't tell you how much the boys love this game! If you have a skater in your family this is a must for the holidays! There are a 100+ moves for you to master while traveling to locations all over the globe. There are four different modes you can play - free skate, speed, trick and challenge. My husband and I even loved jumping on the board to take it for a "ride". I think this is also great for those young ones who have the desire to skate board, it gives them some practice and helps build their confidence.

Tony Hawk: The Ride gets thumbs up from my family!! Visit www.thride.com for more info

No comments:

Post a Comment