Auntie Anne's

If you have a pretzel lover in your family this is a must have gift! Ever since I was a little girl every time I went to the mall, the fair or even big events like the circus I would have to have a pretzel. It has always been one of my favorite snacks. There is just something about pretzels that is so comforting. Maybe it's the soft fresh dough, the warmth, or even the salty side kick - but the pretzel is just one good snack! Auntie Anne's freshly baked, hand-rolled soft pretzels come in a variety of flavors from Cinnamon Sugar to Sour Cream & Onion, all with a pretzel perfect guarantee; if a customer does not love his or her pretzel, Auntie Anne's will replace it with one he or she does love. Auntie Anne's also serves Pretzel Stix, Pretzel Dogs and its signature lemonade, along with a selection of dipping sauces to complement every pretzel flavor.

For the times that you cannot get out and to an Auntie Anne's they have created their Anne's special recipe, just for at-home baking kit. Mix, twist, and bake 10 Original or Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels. You supply the vegetable oil, non-stick spray, and butter. We were able to get more than ten out of the mix and they turned out just like the ones you buy in the store! I was very impressed, I had doubts that they would not turn out as good.
We did half cinnamon and half salt. My favorite was the salt, the kids loved the cinnamon. They were quick, easy, and best of all provided that good old taste of the pretzel at the mall!

Pro's -
  • Same taste as the pretzels they sell at their stores
  • Quick
  • Easy
  • Very little ingredients needed
  • Came with both salt and cinnamon sugar
  • Great low price of only $12.95
  • Fun Gift
Con's -
  • We did not find any con's for this product!
Visit Auntie Anne's Online Store at www.shopauntieannes.com. Sign up to get Pretzel Perks here and become a V.I.P. - Very Important Pretzel Lover. VIP's get coupons, great offers and are the first to hear about new products.

6 comments:

  1. They sound yummy, I just signed up to receive coupons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pretzels. They are by far the best. My favorite is the Sour cream and onion. I signed up for the Pretzel Perks. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE these pretzels- they are addicting!

    baypayments at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been all over the Auntie Anne's site on several different days, and I can't find the answer to the trivia question, Take5. I even signed up as a VIP, but the coupon I was sent doesn't have anything to do with Take5 either. Finally, I've read through your post about Auntie Anne's twice and can't find the answer. What am I missing? Help please??? :-)

    Thanks so much!!
    Michele R.(CA)
    Luvkittysgiveaways at Gmail dot com
    Butterfly Whispers

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE these pretzles. and it's cool that you're able to buy the mix and make your own at home now, too!! I have fond memories of eating these pretzels as a special treat when growing up.

    Thanks so much!!
    Michele R.(CA)
    Luvkittysgiveaways at Gmail dot com
    Butterfly Whispers

    ReplyDelete
  6. YUM I love their pretzels at their store, never tried the at home ones.

    ReplyDelete