Boon Inc.

Boon Inc.
innovations for modern parents

Boon Inc. offers a wide range of modernized products to help parents cope with the daily tasks that come with raising children. Our youngest daughter is five, so I was not sure if I was going to find a product to meet our needs. She just turned five, and I think up until then I still considered her a toddler. As I was browsing Boon's website, I came across these Groovy Plates. I thought how neat is that; and something that can fill a need for our kids. This is definitely something we could use, even for our six year old son. I loved how it had separate little bowls for the side dishes or dipping sauces. I could wait to get the bowl, my kids did not like it when all their food piled together, or the melted butter touched the meat....so figured this would be great! Just looking at the picture I loved how it has a little bowl that I could use for soup or a salad. Well....the Groovy Plate arrived and I could not believe how small it was.
Look at how small that is!! Even for dipping sauces that would just not do. My daughter who just turned five is a ketchup lover and this would be gone with one french fry! It does say this is for toddlers, but I would say more for newly eating babies.

Pros -
  • Durable
  • Bowls are removable and can be placed anywhere along the plate
  • Scratch resistant and dishwasher safe
  • Slip resistant base

Cons -
  • Way too small for a child other than a baby who is just beginning to eat
To purchase this plate, find out more information or see their other innovative products visit www.booninc.com The Groovy Plate retails for $12.99 and is available in a variety of colors.

The featured product in this review was provided to me, at no cost, by the manufacturer or PR agency representing this product for the sole purpose of product testing. I do not accept monetary compensation for reviewing or writing about products. I only review products that I or my family have personally used, and all opinions expressed are my own and not influenced in any way.





3 comments:

  1. The concept is great, to bad that they are not made in other sizes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is small! I don't know if I would need this product now...I would probably give it as a gift to friends with younger kids.I do like that it has the separate bowls though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Boon products! I am always looking for new dishes for my toddler... every food has its perfect plate! I would love to add this one to my collection.

    ReplyDelete