I-Carly Remote

I-CARLY

I-Carly has become one of the hottest TV shows kids are watching these days. I know as a parent, I think I have seen almost every I-Carly episode at least three times! LOL!! Every night before the kids go to bed, we all gather around the TV and watch our nightly episode of I-Carly. The kids just love it! Playmates recently introduced us to the I-Carly Sam's Remote.

The Remote allows the kids to be just like Sam (my kids loved it as you can see them playing out their own I-Carly show) It has fun sound effects like applause, laughter and booing.


Make sure you turn up the sound as it was a bit low when recording. The kids made me record them over and over doing different variations of the I-Carly show. I highly recommend this product! The remote was much larger as I thought it would be, and the sound was loud and clear. A must have gift for any I-Carly fan! (Average price runs around $21.99)

Disclosure: Thank you Playmates for providing a product sample for our family to review. No other compensation was received for writing this post.

5 comments:

  1. I love I-Carly because me and the kids can both enjoy it. This remote looks fun and it looks like your kids really enjoyed it. They were having so much fun in the video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son would love this remote. He loves I Carly. (I think he has a crush on ...! )

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughter loves i carly and would love this

    Day 6 - khols cares for kids products,right now it is if you give a mouse a cookies

    ReplyDelete
  4. My son would get a huge kick out of sound effects. He loves this one cheapo thing we got from McDonalds a few years ago that does it sometimes. This would really make him happy.

    ReplyDelete