Fancy Fortune Cookies

Celebrating 20 years of fortune cookie innovation, Fancy Fortune Cookies makes the perfect gift for anyone on your list. Their cookies are baked fresh in an on site bakery. The cookies ordered are baked the same day they are shipped out, how many companies can say that?

If you have friends and family that come and go through out the holiday's this is a good thing to have around. You can keep these stored in a cool place to have on hand for any unexpected guests. They can also be used as a fun, inexpensive gift for the kids. These specially decorated fortune cookies are great for any occasion. They weigh over one pound, are dipped in a milk chocolate, and are elegantly packaged complete with a personalized fortune inside. Our family received a fortune cookie to try and I have to say, honestly this was the best fortune cookie I have tried. They were very fresh, lasted days, and something the whole family could share. The kids loved breaking it apart and pulling out the fortunes for me to read. This could even make a great center piece on a buffet table! It's decorative and yummy!

The giant fortune cookies start at $29.95 with 100% satisfaction

Visit Fancy Fortune Cookies at www.fancyfortunecookies.com

Disclosure: The featured product in this review was provided to me, at no cost for the sole purpose of product reviewing. I do not accept monetary compensation for reviewing or writing about products. I only review products that I or my family have personally used, and all opinions expressed are my own and not influenced in any way.

4 comments:

  1. These look so yummy. I love fortune cookies...but fortune cookies in chocolate must be awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These fortune cookies look so good! The chocolate covered ones look to die for :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun and novel gift this would make.

    ReplyDelete