Fairytale Brownies

**Disclosure: Fairytale brownies sent us a dozen brownies to try one of each flavor. The opinion below is that of my own, your opinion may vary.

Don't these look good?? I don't know if I would be able to order as a gift for someone without ordering some for myself as well, especially after trying them! Fairytale Brownies is pretty much just as it sounds - heavenly brownies! It all started with a family recipe and has turned out to be a magical blend treasured by many. Also a something you would never guess by eating one is that they are all-natural with certified kosher and free of trans fats, hydrogenated oils, preservatives and artificial colors.

Every box includes instructions on how to care for your brownies to help them keep their freshness. Each brownie is individually wrapped. They have 12 different flavors, all of which we loved without question!! Our favorite was the toffee crunch. These brownies did not last more than two days at our house!! If you have someone on your gift buying list, I highly recommend these brownies. I am a huge chocolate lover and these satisfied my chocolate craving plus some!

You can visit Fairytale Brownies at www.brownies.com Prices are a bit high, but for sure worth it. Right now they have a holiday special where you can save up to 20% on select items!

No comments:

Post a Comment