WB Holiday Movies

Every who down in Who-ville likes Christmas a lot, but the Grinch who lived just north of Who-ville did NOT! So the cuddly as a cactus Grinch (with termites in his smile and garlic in his soul) tries to wipe out Christmas for the cheerful Who-villains, only to discover: maybe Christmas, he thought doesn't come from as store. Maybe Christmas perhaps means a little bit more! Magnificently narrated by Boris Karloff and animated by cartoon legend Chuck Jones. Price: $19.16 and you can purchase this at WB.com **Our review of this movie is that although most may find it entertaining, my youngest who is five did not want anything to do with it. Even my six year old boy was not too sure about this movie. I loved it, I thought it was cute, a good Christmas Story and if you love Dr. Seuss you will love this movie. It is great to use as a family tradition - a movie watched every year with the family.



I Want A Dog For Christmas, Charlie Brown

This is a really cute movie! When I was growing up I remember my mom loving the Peanuts Gang; anything snoopy! I even worked at Knott's Berry Farm as my first job - home of of Snoopy. This cute holiday movie centers around ReRun - the younger brother of Linus and Lucy. It's Christmas Vacation, and as you probably understand sometimes one my become a bit bored, ReRun feels just that and decides to turn to his best friend Snoopy for some holiday cheer. If you know anything about Snoopy you know he's always up to some snooping around or even trying to help out others not know what he is really getting himself into. This is the deluxe edition which you can buy for only $15.16 from WB.com Our family loved this movie and as a parent I especially love it because there are no weapons, foul language, and all in all a good family holiday movie!

1 comment:

  1. I thought I had seen all the Peanuts' movies, but I have never heard of this one. Now I will have to find a copy!
    The highlight of my Halloween is always "It's a Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown". These are good family classics.

    ReplyDelete