Baby Alive


Baby dolls seem to always be a the top of every little girls wish lists. Baby Alive is an amazing life like doll that comes to life. This doll actually pees and poops! Now I have to say as a mother who is done with diapers, I was not sure how I would like having to clean up after another baby, and especially that baby being a doll. My daugher loved it! She loves playing mommy and taking care of her babies. So to be able to actually change a "dirty" diaper was wonderful for her!

The doll comes with a rattle, bottle, two juice packets and a diaper. The Baby Alive Whoopsie Doll giggles, coos, eats, pees and even poops - yes I said poops! It also comes with two apple juice packets you mix with water for only the doll to drink. The mix is non toxic so you don't have to worry too much about your little one drinking it, but would monitor the feeding anyway.

You can purchase this doll at most any major retailer including www.hasbro.com starting at $29.99

Pros -
  • Really sounds like a real baby cooing and giggling
  • Juice mix is non-toxic
  • Easy to care for
  • A big hit with my daughter
  • Price is reasonable and affordable
Cons -
  • If you are not prepared, it can get messy
  • I could not really tell the difference between the pee and the poop
  • If your daughter enjoys feeding, you are once again bound with diaper costs! lol

3 comments:

  1. She's adorable! I'd love this for my daughter. I think it's cute little girls get to play mommy.

    mami2jcn at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally have a little girl to buy dolls for and I think this one is absolutely adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this doll~She is too Cute :-)

    deb55106(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete