Chic Canvas & Erin Condren

What do your pictures bring out in you? I love looking through old photos and keep them up around the house. For me, when I am having a stressful day, or things just don't seem to be going the way I plan - all I have to do is take one look at the pictures I have hanging on the walls and it gives me a warm feeling of family, security, and love. It's amazing how a picture can wipe away all your worries and makes all the little things we stress about seem so trivial.

Chic Canvas is a professional printing service that provides personalized photos on canvas. As a mother I love getting personalized items for the holiday's. It has so much more meaning and can be treasured for years. Our family was sent a canvas to check out - below you can see our canvas, although I have to say the camera does not do justice. I did make the mistake of choosing a picture with a dark side, the side with the boys is in the shade and I had to place the canvas in the light to always get a good view of it. It makes a wonderful addition to any room. The canvas is also "gallery wrapped" meaning that the canvas wraps around the side and then is secured to the back of a frame.

Pros -
  • This would make a wonderful gift for anyone
  • Great quality, durable and sturdy
  • Friendly customer service, always available to help you if you need it
  • If you are not happy with the product you can return for a replacement, no questions asked
  • Quick turn around; close to 3-5 days
  • Many different sizes and options to choose from
Cons -
  • Can be a little pricey for some starting at $63.20 for an 8x10 (quality & customer service makes up for that)
You can visit Chic Canvas at www.chiccanvas.com/home

erin condren . com

Erin Condren designs offers personalized printed items for every occasion including invitations, thank you cards, table name cards, as well as life planners. Personalized life planners make a great gift for that busy and stylish person on your list. While I love the stylish aspect of it, what I found got in the way a bit was that the dates (numbers) actually overlapped the days so it was not like I could get a quick look at it and know what date it was or day. Everything else was great, I loved the little stickers that came inside the planner, it helped to make that date stick out more and not get forgotten.

Getting ready for the holidays you want to be "younique" - and Erin Condren has just that! Their holiday designs combined with their state-of-the-art technology ensure that your holiday cards are extra special! Each card will also come with a colored envelope and will be sealed with a style matching return address label. They have so many options available, it fun to see all the different styles and so hard to choose one!
You can visit Erin Condren at http://www.erincondren.com/store/#


2 comments:

  1. Both of these items look wonderful... although I might have a hard(but fun) time choosing which photo I would want to use...for the Canvas or the cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love personalized items - not just for the holidays either! I have been looking for a good quality canvas print that is not too expensive.

    ReplyDelete