Hasbro Nerf Football


Ready for some football? Growing up I remember every Sunday, we could not bother our Dad - he sat in his rocker all day watching Football or Baseball. I have two boys now myself, and sports is a big part of their life, and I have to say I love it!! Watching them be involved in something other than video games, and that helps them to keep active is always a plus in this Mama's book.

The Vortex Mega Howler Football gives you that mega experience with an added howling sound as it flies through the air. The boys love this! They spent an entire afternoon outside tossing the football around, and even got a few neighbors peering out to see what was going on. It almost became a competition to see who could throw it the farthest and who could make the louder howling sound. As a family we found no flaws in this product. It's a great, affordable Holiday gift that any boy would love. It retails for around $7.99, it very durable and gets the kids out of the house for a bit.

The featured product in this review was provided to me, at no cost, by the manufacturer or PR agency representing this product for the sole purpose of product testing. I do not accept monetary compensation for reviewing or writing about products. I only review products that I or my family have personally used, and all opinions expressed are my own and not influenced in any way.

4 comments:

  1. This is a great gift for my 10 year old son...and my husband. I think he enjoys throwing the nerf footballs just as much as my son.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My ss is a Nerf FANATIC... Spends all his money on nerf stuff lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have two boys that would love to throw this around the back yard. I really like Nerf products because I do not have to worry about one of them getting hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. our family would love this with 3 boys living in the house, it would be a great hit.

    ReplyDelete